We supply the emergency provision of clothing to those who are without.
Every Tuesday and Thursday morning we help to meet the practical needs of individuals referred to the charity for help.
All donations are given to our guests as received and so must be clean, in good condition and ready to wear. All items must be free from rips, stains or tears.
- Men’s coats (small, medium & large)
- Men’s trainers
- Men’s jeans (28-34 waist)
We are currently also accepting:
- Men’s joggers (28-34 waist)
- Men’s t-shirts (small, medium & large)
- Men’s shirts (small, medium & large)
- Men’s jumpers (small, medium & large)
- Men’s pyjamas (small & medium)
- Ladies nightwear (sizes 10-18)
- Ladies socks & tights
- Ladies long sleeved tops
- Ladies jumpers
- Boys & girls clothing aged 5-10 years
- Boys pants & socks
- Girls socks
- Size 4/5/6/7 nappies & nappy bags.
We are also able to accept donations between 1-5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our Open Hands Compassion Centre (on the corner of Highfield Street and Upper Tichborne Street, Leicester, LE2 1AB). There will be a sign on the door with a phone number to ring when you arrive.
Thank you for giving to help those in need.