We supply the emergency provision of clothing to those who are without.
Every Tuesday and Thursday morning we help to meet the practical needs of individuals referred to the charity for help.
All donations are given to our guests as received and so must be clean, in good condition and ready to wear. All items must be free from rips, stains or tears.
We are currently accepting:
- Men’s trainers
- Men’s trousers (28-34 waist, casual style)
- Men’s shorts (28-34 waist)
- Men’s t-shirts (small, medium & large)
- Men’s shirts (small, medium & large)
- Men’s jumpers (small, medium & large)
- Men’s coats, small, medium & large)
- Ladies’ underwear (new only)
- Ladies’ socks
- New baby items: sleepsuits (0-3 months), new-born hats, baby mittens, bibs & nappy bags
- 6-9 month boys & girls clothing
- 2-3 year old girls tops, jumpers, dresses and trousers
- 3-12 years boys & girls clothing
Donations can be brought to Open Hands Compassion Centre between 1-5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There will be a sign on the door with a phone number to ring when you arrive.
Thank you for giving to help those in need.