Our primary purpose is to show compassion, support and care to those in need, to invest hope in and through people and to empower individuals to work towards a better future.
The Trust draws its values from Christian foundations inspired by Isaiah 58 (a passage from the Bible).
- That every life is valued
- That compassion should be given to and through people
- That everyone deserves a second chance
- That everyone is to be treated with love, dignity & respect
- That everyone can have hope to rebuild their future
The Trust seeks to ensure these values are outworked in every project it delivers.