We are continuing to supply emergency provision to those referred to us for help.
Our food bank is open on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for individuals and families in need. We work with referral agencies across the city to make sure those needing our help can access our emergency services and to make sure that every item given finds itself a good home.
We are currently in need of the following donations:
- Individual coffee sachets
- Packets of biscuits
- Bread wraps (with a long shelf life)
- Cheese crackers
- Cheese slices (with a long shelf life)
- Individually wrapped cakes and biscuits
- Heavy duty plastic / wooden forks
*Please note that we are not in need of dry pasta at the moment.
- Liquid laundry tablets
- Wooden spoons
- Serving spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Glasses (tumbler/hi-ball only)
Where to bring your donation…
Thank you for donating. Non-perishable food or toiletry items can be dropped off at one of our supermarket collection points in Leicester. These are located at:
- Co-op London Road (donation point next to the front door)
- Asda Oadby (donation point at the end of the tills)
- Sainsbury’s Fosse Park (donation point at the end of the tills)
- Co-Op Fleckney
We are also able to accept donations at our Open Hands Compassion Centre between 1-5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There will be a sign on the door with a phone number to ring when you arrive.
Alternatively, to give financially towards our emergency response, please click here to make a monetary donation.
Thank you for giving to help those in need at this crucial time.