Looking for a way to invest your time in a good cause? Our internship programme may be for you …
Our internship programme offers individuals the opportunity to serve voluntarily with the charity part-time (3 days) or full-time (5 days) for a 12 month period. Each candidate is provided with a personalised programme that enables them to experience a wide scope of the charity, working with a range of the charity’s outreach projects and also gaining insight into the background workings of the charity.
“I enjoyed the variety of experiences offered by Open Hands, the opportunities I was provided with to grow and develop my skills and the privilege of being able to spend my time investing in people’s lives in a meaningful way” – previous Open Hands intern
As an intern you will benefit from:
- a week’s induction programme and supervision
- internal training opportunities
- an opportunity to grow in confidence and self-awareness
- an opportunity to develop your interpersonal and employability skills
- experience to enhance your CV
- a certificate and reference on completion of your placement
Whether you are a young adult seeking work experience or a mature individual seeking to invest your experience into the charity, we would love to hear from you. To express your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an internship application form.