We love working together to make a difference.
Open Hands Trust are extremely grateful for the partnership of funders, organisations, businesses, schools, churches, groups and individuals who provide financial and donor support that enables the charity‘s projects and team to help many in need in Leicester.
There are many ways to partner with us:
- Become a friend of Open Hands by financially investing into the lives of those that we serve. Find out more on our ‘Friends of Open Hands’ page.
- ‘Charity of the year’ nominations help us by enabling us to partner with organisations seeking to deliver their corporate social responsibilities. By committing to support Open Hands for a year, we can provide monthly updates and stories to share the difference you are making, a ‘most wanted’ item poster and collection point to encourage employees to bring donations, corporate volunteering days and publicity of your support on our website. If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you – get in touch by emailing: email@example.com.
- Payroll giving, also known as ‘Give As You Earn’, enables employees to give money directly to Open Hands through their wages or pension. This is as an easy and tax-free way to support the charity and can be set up with a Payroll Giving agency. To find out more read https://www.gov.uk/payroll-giving or speak to your employer to see if your workplace already has a scheme in place.
- Fundraising opportunities provide a brilliant way for teams to work together to raise money for the charity. To find out more visit our fundraising page.
- Community days provide an opportunity for groups to volunteer with the charity for a half or full day to help to support the charity in its work. Activities can include: donation sorting, food date-checking, maintenance and cleaning.
- Donation drives are an effective way of collecting essential items to meet the immediate needs of those requiring our help. Find out more about what we need at our ‘Most Wanted’ Items page.
If you have any other ideas for partnering with us we’d love to hear from you.